The Blood Of Illyra
Prestige points are earned by making the DM’s life easier! The ways to earn are manifold, and mysterious,but you can start right after the first session by entering your character in the wiki.
you can do that clicking on the character tab up top. If you enter your character before the next time we play,(with all stats,equipment,feats,spellbooks…everything.)You will get a bonus trait of your choosing! If you maintain, and update, your character wiki every week you will earn points!
If you update the wiki(or just as helpful and appreciated,clean up my terrible spelling and grammar.) You will earn points!
Now, down to the nitty gritty, how to spend your points!
- 1 point: look! You have just the thing! In game you can declare you have a mundane item under 250 GP in value as a free action on your turn.
- 3 points: Minor Magic. Gain a spell or magic item under 750 GP in value.
- 6 points: Retraining. Revamp feats, class choices, stat assignment. whatever.
- 10 points: Medium Magic Item. We will negotiate!
- 12 points: Extra Credit. Bonus Feat!